Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 52: Goals

When you're in the midst of a challenge, it's a good idea to re-affirm your goals every so often (if not every day). It's easy to lose sight of why you're doing something if the temporary discomfort blinds you from the glorious end result.

Personally, if I can complete my 365 day challenge, I will be able to dramatically increase my body of work and hopefully my income in the process. This is pure Quadrant two work here, that I may now see the benefit of for months or years. Eventually though, all my hard work now will pay dividends in the future in ways I can't even currently comprehend.

I worked on some seedy underbelly character writing prompts today, along with an expository writing prompt list on the website. Happy hump day, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment