Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 156: Overworked

It is possible that between the 2,500 word per day challenge, trying to edit and promote my books, keeping up a training routine for a 10 mile race and dieting in an effort to get back to my high school weight...I may have overworked myself a bit.

When I took on my work through my freelance job, I was very excited for the extra income. Already, I've been able to pay off more of my debt than usual. But even that extra hour to hour and a half of work, when compounded with my longer runs, has taken a lot of oomph out of me. Today, I feel a bit of a cold coming on, which I can hopefully destroy through my use of supplements and a good night of sleep.

During a challenge of this magnitude, it's almost impossible not to feel overworked at least once in a while. The difficult part will be pushing through this feeling and potential sickness to keep going all the way through till the end.

Continued secret project work, wrote a blog post about practicing happiness and posted about character writing prompts about camp counselors.

No comments:

Post a Comment