Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 157: UNC vs. Duke

Ah, and here we've come again. UNC vs. Duke. The University of North Carolina Tar Heels versus the Duke University Blue Devils in a showdown. I've you've been following my blog, you know that I attended UNC-Chapel Hill and I'm a big fan. Amy and I have watched every single game this season and we always invest a lot of time and energy into these big rivalry games. It's a lot of fun to get involved with a new set of players every few years and to be connected with one of the year-in year-out best teams in the sport. I think UNC has an edge this year, but there's no way to really know until they play the game!

Today, I continued working on a project related to prompts, which I'll tell you all about when I'm finished. I also wrote a great post about conditional happiness and I posted a blog post about character writing prompts based on goons and thugs. Go Tar Heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment