Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 1: Endurance and Happiness

Today is the beginning of a long journey. I am planning to write at least 2,500 words a day for an entire year straight. 2,000 words on my books to be self-published, 400 words on a Build Creative Writing Ideas blog post and 100 words here.

I'm hoping that keeping this blog up to date with short/sweet posts can help the people of the Internet to hold me accountable for the entire year. If successful, I will have written (at least) 730,000 words worth of books (10-20 full books in total), 146,000 words worth of content on my blog and 36,500 words here for good measure.

Today I worked on my book The Post-College Guide to Happiness and a blog post entitled Increasing Your Writing Endurance. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment