Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 65: Laugh a Little

Something I've found helpful with this challenge is that when I feel a little stale, I try to spend a little time watching something funny. While my girlfriend and I tend to watch a few sitcoms a week, sometimes I need a bit of a boost in the middle of the day. Thankfully, I have websites like Hulu and Netflix to help me meet my comedic daily requirement. The trick is, to only watch one or two videos and to try not to spend more than 20 minutes in total. That way you can still be productive and not worry about wasting your day sucking up the Internet's bandwidth :).

In writing news, I worked on some fun scenes in Ted Saves the World and wrote a blog post of essay writing prompts.

For those of you keeping track at home, I've now written 162,500 words as part of this challenge. And it seems like I just started yesterday... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment