Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 82: Reunion

Today is my 10 year high school reunion. It's relatively low-key as it's at a bar in Philadelphia, not some crazy convention hall like the $48 price per person might convey. That being said, I'm glad I'm going and that I can afford to go, unlike some of my classmates due to financial situations. It'll also be fun to introduce folks to the girl I see myself spending the rest of my life with. I'm pretty far removed from high school after 10 years out and as a writer and a comedian, I've definitely traveled a pretty far path from the nerdy, quiet kid who mostly thought about girls he liked and how to be awkward around them :).

On the writing front, as I woke up from my turkey coma today and ate leftovers for breakfast, I worked on some character writing prompts. I have a feeling I might be nearly done part 2 by the end of December with a February release possible! To do that, I better put out part 1 first :). I also wrote a blog post with a happiness quote list. Enjoy your turkey sandwiches everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment