Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 71: Opportunities

It's funny how random opportunities tend to come along. I just got asked to be an Expert contributor on a website for children's book authors. The site gets better traffic than mine and has a mailing list of 40,000 people, so I figure, why not :). Of course, this opportunity comes at a time when I haven't even been thinking of writing for kids since my 500 Writing Prompts for Kids book.

It seems like more often than not, when you put something into the most inner reaches of your mind, it tends to come into your life, but when you're constantly pushing to make something a reality, the world tends to be more resistant. I know I'm not the first to make such an observation, it's just funny how often it's true.

Today in Ted, I wrote some fun dream sequences. I also wrote a post about selling books.

No comments:

Post a Comment