Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 84: The Muppets

I was extremely lucky today to see the new Muppets movie today with my family and Amy. It was good old-fashioned, wholesome, family entertainment and I loved every pun-laced minute of it. I think before I depart this world, I'd like to create something that everyone and their mother could love. I imagine that there's only a small chance that I could make a show or movie that so many people would see, but who knows, if Jason Segel could get in on that, maybe I could as well :).

On the writing front today, I worked on some more character writing prompts, coming pretty close to topping 100,000 words for the entire volume. I also created a blog post about a creative writing tip concerning a writing workout idea. Have a fantastic rest of your weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment