Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 67: Flurries

As I write this post, I am looking out my window at the first snow flurries of the season. I think I've set myself up pretty well for the cold weather this year, writing-wise. After moving into the bigger apartment with an office, I have more writing room than ever. With my laptop bike, I'm able to get some much needed oxygen to my brain while I write. In addition, I get an adequate amount of exercise (though it still requires some supplementation) as I wrote, saving me a ton of time.

There will no doubt be days during which I will not want to work. Fortunately, through the previous 66 days of this challenge, I've set up grate habits for myself that will be easy to follow. Currently, I am confidence I can take this challenge through the winter and all the way back around to September 2012.

Today, I continued to work on Ted and I wrote a blog post about my prospective visualization goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment