Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 108: Flying Foibles

Today was a bit crazy as I had to get up at 4 a.m. to finish half of my freelance work en route to the airport. On the way to the airport I jotted some quick writing ideas down in my phone and put them down on digital paper as we waited for the delayed plane. I was about to dance on the rooftops to sing the praises of Southwest Airlines due to the surprise presence of airborne Wi-Fi, allowing me to finish the second half of my freelance writing. Unfortunately, they later misplaced my bag, so I suppose my love for them will have to be a wash for the day as a whole :).

Regardless of not having a change of underwear in the meantime, I'm pretty happy to be here in North Carolina ready to watch my alma mater kick some Texas behind :).

In writing news, I worked on some writing prompts about mythological beings and followed it up with an equally romantic blog post on how to write love poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment