Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 109: Friends and Sugar

A quick post today, since there are wonderful friends here and a plentiful supply of sugar in the form of many cookies and sweets. I did get my bag back from Southwest in the middle of the night. I'm glad it got a little bit of sun in Orlando :). I'm avoiding the rain by staying inside and baking cookies with Amy's sister Charlotte and that sounds like a good enough vacation to me!

In writing news, I worked on some writing prompts about sailors, fishermen and captains and I wrote a blog post about believing in yourself.

I know that it's hard to believe that I have some difficulty thinking highly of myself from time to time. When that happens, the best course of action is to remember what I've accomplished thus far (in this case 108+ days worth of 2,500 words per day) and that will help me develop the attitude I need to get through another day. String enough of these days together and I won't have to work nearly as hard to get the money I need to keep everything above water :).

No comments:

Post a Comment