Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 99: New Running Clothes

I know, I know, this isn't a running blog, but I'm very happy to have gotten some new running clothes! My philosophy on running the last few years during the winter has been to throw on whatever clothes I could to fight the elements and trudge through it like Rocky Balboa. This year, I've decided to do like the real runners do and wear clothes that fit and offer the proper amount of warmth throughout (read, the bare minimum when you start, only slightly too much when you warm up). I've made fun of stuff like dri-fit clothes before, but call me a believer, I felt much better than I usually do during a winter run (because I wasn't overheating). I am happy as a running clam :).

In writing news today, I worked on some character writing prompts about religious figures (yay lady Rabbis! :)) and I created a blog post on how to deal with stress. Off to eat a pizza with the lady and get ready for day number 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment