Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 25: When I'm Rich

When I'm rich, I'm going to hire a full-time editor to work on my stuff so that I never have to proofread during my day for an instant. I have to admit that writing such a hefty amount per day while proofreading what I've already written has been difficult to fit in.

When I'm rich, I'll hire cleaners, packers and movers, so that the moving process isn't as time consuming as it's been so far this month. Fortunately, we're only moving a few blocks away, so at least the amount of driving I'll have to do in our rental truck will be minimal.

When I'm rich, I'm going to be even more generous with my time to my family and friends and all the people who have been incredibly supportive of me during my crazy creative lifestyle.

Kept on shaking my tail feather today through the character writing prompts, while I wrote another motivation techniques post on the blog on tricking your brain not to procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment