Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 19: The Office

My girlfriend and I are moving to a bigger apartment in a week and a half, in part, because it will have a second bedroom that I can use as an office. I've never had my own office before and I'm extremely excited to see my productive shoot through the roof (aided by the fact that we'll also have a dishwasher for the first time in 4 years)!

On the writing blog today, I wrote about how awesome having multiple streams of income is for any writer or creative person. Personally, self-publishing has been my passive income bread and butter, but I see advertising making a comeback as one of my income sources as the year progresses.

I passed 40,000 words in the happiness book and I can't wait to get down to the nitty gritty of editing the dang thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment