Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 23: Prosperity

One of the main chapter in my happiness book focused on prosperity. The idea of an abundant world in which there is enough money, food and health for everybody is really awesome and promoting that mindset is definitely a goal of this and future books.

I am going to write it down here because I truly believe it can happen. I want to sell 100,000 copies of The Post-College Guide to Happiness by the end of the year. This will require a lot of hard work on my part, but I think that by thinking prosperously and keeping myself open to marketing and sales ideas that may come to me, I can make it a reality.

Today, I plodded along in the character writing prompts book and answered a question about seamless transitions in writing on the writing website. There is a long way to go in this challenge, but after 23 days, I'm starting to feel like it's really becoming a way of life. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment