Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 21: The Beat Goes On

Today I completed my first draft for the happiness book...and then immediately didn't feel like writing anything. Since I'm on a 365 day challenge however, I need to push through it with another 1,523 words left to write before the day is done :). The editing process for the book will be interesting, because I still plan on working on creating a new book while editing the first one. I hope that I can handle the workload and get this book out to market in a reasonable amount of time!

Today in the writing blog I wrote about the importance of location when writing and some various suggestions for being more productive than you can be in your distracting apartment. I also cleaned an oven today, but of course, that has little to do with writing or does it (it doesn't).

No comments:

Post a Comment