Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 8: Wasting Time

Today in the happiness book I wrote about how wasting time and taking part in instant gratification tend to dull the brain and the soul and prevent true bliss. Of course, this made me think about the time I waste, which is less than some and more than others.

I'm a big click through Internet user. I'll read an article and then click through to three more before I get myself back on track. If I would have been brought up in this age of distraction, I would've been diagnosed with ADD in no time flat. Thankfully, working on the book is helping me to improve in all of these areas as well. They say you learn 90 percent of what you teach!

In addition, I wrote a blog post about unrequited love but not in the way you might expect. Be well today!

No comments:

Post a Comment