Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 20: Marketing

I can write and write until the cows come home (the literate cows of course), but unless I market myself properly, it won't amount to much good. I have been devising a plan for the happiness book that involves me giving away hundreds if not thousands of copies to generate reviews on my website. It's a bit complicated to explain how it all works, but if it goes to plan, the book could be a big hit.

Today on the writing blog, I wrote about one of my happiness heroes, Marci Shimoff, author of the book Happy for No Reason. Without her, I never would have thought to write a book about happiness. I hope that it can reach even a fraction of her book's success.

Here in the home life, the preparation for moving continues, which is stressful but worth it. We have boxes, tape, parking permits and we've tossed or donated over eight garbage bags full of old stuff. I think we're ready: bring on the trucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment