Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 5: Enthusiasm

Today on my blog, I've written a blog post on the writings of Frank Bettger a former baseball player who become an expert salesman using enthusiasm.

It's funny that just writing about something can make you want to directly apply it to your life (I hope that doesn't happen if I ever write about manure). Think about how your day-to-day world could change if you applied enthusiasm to your job, your friendships, your family and your financial situation.

We often give a hard time to folks to have such verve and energy about all aspects of their lives. We think they're "on something" when in fact they might be "on to something" about how to live life. Food for thought.

I also pushed through another bit of the happiness book and now I have over 10,000 words written!

No comments:

Post a Comment