Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 22: A New Chapter

Yesterday, I began the second book of the 365 day challenge, which will be titled 1,000 Character Writing Prompts. This will be like a logical sequel to my first and most successful prompts book and I hope that it finds the same success.

Not surprisingly, all this focus on my writing and trying to make it turn a profit has caused me to focus on improving my writing website. Today on the writing blog, I created a post on motivation techniques for getting your tedious blog tasks completed. Despite these chores taking a ton of time and being extremely boring, even working on them occasionally can increase profit and traffic. Personally, I have been inspired to push my ad revenue to new heights and combining added posts with proper linking, etc., I know it can become a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment