Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 24: How Far I've Come

A few years ago, I was worried that I wouldn't amount to much. I'd directed and written some plays, but most of the time I felt like I was wasting my ability. I knew that I could do some great things in the world but I wasn't sure why I wasn't pushing myself like I could.

It was then that I discovered personal development (my blog post on BCWI for the day) which allowed me to work toward my goals in a way I'd never thought possible. I've come a long way in those last few years and I'm certainly not all the way where I want to be, but I know that the journey to success is a long one and I'm willing to put in all the time and effort necessary.

Added a passage to the happiness book today and worked on some more prompts in the character prompts book. Saw a great advertisement for a dog running service. Walking dogs doesn't interest me nearly as much as running them does. Perhaps I should go try to get paid $25 to $30 per hour for exercising!

No comments:

Post a Comment