Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 26: Faith

As an author selling his books online and creating additional books to sell, I need to have a lot of faith. I've been fortunate with the amount of books I've sold thus far and how many I continue to sell each month. With that income, I've been able to pay down some debt, move into a bigger apartment and I've been afforded more leisure time.

On days when my sales dip, I get concerned that this will be the end of the road and t hat I'll need to get a job if the trend continues. On those days, I try to have faith that it's all going to work out. If my sales dip, hopefully one of the new books I'm working on can make up for it. If it doesn't, hopefully my web traffic and Google AdSense will compensate. If that doesn't work, I just need to keep working hard and believing that a higher power has my back.

Today, I wrote some prompts on parents and family for the book along with a post on my main man, Earl Nightingale.

No comments:

Post a Comment