Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 18: Make a Living Writing

I am a perfect example of a person who has learned to make a living writing and bloggers like Carol Tice are one of the reasons why. Today on the writing blog, I talked about Carol and how wonderful her site is for freelance writers.

To work on my book today, I went full paper and pencil to give my eyes a bit of rest from staring at a screen all day. One of the wonderful freedoms of being a freelance writer is that you can write wherever you please, especially when a laptop and power cord aren't required.

Currently, as I write this blog post, I am sitting in my girlfriend's car, getting a bit of peace and quiet. The boatloads of creativity required with a project like my 365 days of writing bit, could use a calm, electronics-free environment every so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment