Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 2: Miles and Miles to Go

In addition to working on the happiness book today and writing a blog post about writing accountability, I will continue to work on my agility with an afternoon training session today.

For the last few weeks, I have been doing plyometric and speed drills to increase my agility. The drills are familiar to me from my soccer and wrestling days and despite having no real end goal in mind, I'm thoroughly enjoying the increased endurance I'm gaining during my weekly runs with my running partner Jack.

Also, with the holiday over, I'll be back to writing my freelance articles for Bio Prep Watch, Vaccine News Daily and Legal Newsline. Hoping to branch out into some additional websites some time soon. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment