Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 43: Case of the Fundays

I've never been one of those people who hate Mondays. Maybe this was an indicator early on that I wouldn't be working a traditional 9 to 5, Monday through Friday job :).

Today was simply fantastic as I got up early to start my 2,000 words for the prompts book, quickly finished some of my freelance work and went shopping with my lady to stock our new apartment full of goodies. I'm a big fan of shopping for food and though I haven't had as much time to cook lately, it's always fun to see what we can put together at a moment's notice.

I also spend the late morning working on a blog post, a creative writing assignment about setting and I think I may do more teacher/student related posts in the future. When you have 365 posts to write in one year, it's good to be able to diversify a bit. Happy Funday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment