Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 29: Be Good to Myself

As I progress into week 5 of the challenge, I hoped I would be to the point where I could just wing it and finish my writing at any time of the day. Some early distractions, chores and sleepiness are turning today into one of those "down to the wire" instances that I'd thought I could avoid.

To counteract this problem, I know that the solution is to bear down, keep going and to be good to myself the next few days (and ideally the rest of the challenge). When you tax yourself with such a lengthy, mental endeavor, it's best to get a full night's sleep and to eat the best food possible as often as you can. I'm hoping to hit the sack shortly after posting this and to go crazy on the fruits and vegetables the rest of the week.

Today, I worked on more prompts and wrote a post about the value of failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment