Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 57: Trust

Trust can be a tricky thing when you're a creative person. Often a writer must trust other people with his work and when you don't have a lot of money, those people may or may not be very good at what they do. A writer or general creative person must also gain trust. He must perform at a very high level and must be careful with the property he rents, such as a car or a light kit, to produce his material. A creative person must also trust himself to complete his given tasks in a certain amount of time. Obviously, I didn't completely trust myself to finish my required writing every day, so I embarked on this quest. By the end of it, I hope to have a little more trust in me and I hope to earn a bit more trust with others.

Today in the writing world, I came closer to finishing the first 500 prompts, which as I mentioned yesterday, will be compiled in a first volume. I also wrote a blog post consisting of creative writing lesson plans. Happy Monday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment