Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 37: Classical Music

When I first woke up today, here in N.C. for the last day before traveling back to Chicago tonight, I didn't feel much like doing work at all. And yet, here I am by 9:30 a.m. almost done the 2,500 words. What is my secret? Classical music.

I plugged in my headphones, partially to drown out the television Amy's parents were watching downstairs, and went over to the classical music station on Pandora. I clicked into my 1,000 Character Writing Prompts document, closed my eyes and started typing. I love using instrumental music for this purpose because music with words tends to trip me up. Classical music relaxes me and lets my fingers flow freely.

I've been a bit lazy with posting my character writing prompts and now I have over 10 pages to post. There are 22 sections complete with 78 to go! Making progress :). I also wrote a post about measuring happiness and how it's important to wait till the right time to do so. Lots of air time today and I'm hoping to use it to format the happiness book for Kindle, Nook and Paperback form. Very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment