Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 45: Sharing is Caring

Today was a treat as I had the esteemed pleasure of telling the story of my success to both a teacher and a peer of mine in the acting community. One took me out to a bagel-filled lunch while the other helped me to put a desk together. In both encounters, they asked questions about how I was able to find success in self-publishing and blogging and it was a lot of fun. After all, they say you learn 90 percent of what you teach, so I might as well teach success!

In the writing world, I worked on the writing prompts book (almost to 300 prompts) and I wrote a blog post on the subject of my creative writing process. It's a rainy day here in Chicago and I have a tradition to keep myself upbeat whenever that happens. "I'm singing in the rain..."

Try it out sometime :).

No comments:

Post a Comment