Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 46: Accented

If people commented on this blog, I imagine that they would ask me what I do on the side when I'm not writing. Well, at this current moment, I'm trying to re-learn an Irish accent for a play audition I have coming up in a week and a half. I've been asked to read for a part in Martin McDonagh's play, The Cripple of Inishmaan. It'd be pretty exciting and one of my biggest roles yet :).

On the writing front, I was able to suppress the last few days worth of procrastination that made me put off finishing until 3 or later and I was finished with the prompts by 9:30 a.m. I also wrote a blog post on improving self esteem (link is forthcoming).

I'm actually in a library that has two copies of the play listed online and I'm hoping to snag one for the audition. If I can't get one, I'll take my shillelagh to 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment