Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 30: Coming Together

Today I secured a cover designer for The Post-College Guide to Happiness and my favorite editor in the world is currently shredding it down to build it back up again. I would love to be able to start selling this book by my 29th birthday, October 13th and I'm doing everything I can to make it happen!

As I stated last night, I took better care of myself this morning with an early bedtime and eight full hours of sleep. Unsurprisingly, I have been much more efficient and I'm looking forward to finishing my book writing much earlier today. I continue to work on the prompts and yesterday I posted a page of prompts based on superheroes and today I posted about an awesome lady, Eleanor Roosevelt and her ability to hang tough.

Another challenge coming up this week will be a trip to North Carolina on Saturday, but I plan to get up super early and do some plane writing to make up for it. Can't wait for some slightly warmer weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment