Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 34: Airplane Time

There's just something about being stuck on an airplane that sends my productivity through the roof. Perhaps it's the fact that I don't have any game playing devices like an iPad or maybe it's because everyone else is asleep and I've always been an overachiever. Regardless, it was a cinch to finish off my book and blog post writing on my trip to North Carolina to support my girlfriend in her triathlon.

We just left our connecting airport of Nashville, Tenn., and we're flying over the Appalachian Mountains as we speak. How could you sleep through that. To paraphrase Louis C.K., "You're flying through the air, like a bird, and you're complaining about a lack of Wi-Fi?"

I have a bunch of prompts pages to post from the book today, I think about five in total. I also wrote a post about authentic happiness as part of my lead up to the book release!

No comments:

Post a Comment