Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 27: Moving Up

As I've been mentioning the last week or so, my girlfriend and I spent the day today moving into a new apartment. I knew that it was going to be difficult to get up the energy to write after staying up late and working on minimal sleep to get everything packed, cleaned and into a truck. It all worked out and here I am, sitting in my brand new office.

As a writer, it can be a major boost to have your own private space to write. Even though I often work from home without anybody home, this will act as my sanctuary for my creative ends. Whereas in our last apartment, I would write in the same spots in which I ate and slept, now there is a place where only writing will happen. I'm extremely grateful for this opportunity to produce more work in a more efficient manner.

Today in the prompts book, I worked on some new sections including prompts about zombies, werewolves and vampires. On the writing blog I wrote about doing what you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment