Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 42: Compromise

If there's one thing I've learned from being in a long-term relationship, it's that if one person takes on a major project it is never going to be done alone. All the time you put into the work will affect your partner. After a tough day motivation wise, I found myself typing up my work after 11 p.m., which was tough on my girlfriend who wanted to hangout with me. She knows how important the challenge is to me, but I needed to realize that unless I'm efficient with my writing, it can interfere with the relationship. If you pay attention, you truly never stop learning. :)

I'm working on some prompts today and I wrote a blog post with five self improvement ideas. Lots of laundry and writing to do today, which is a great recipe for my productivity (I love the laundry room :)).

No comments:

Post a Comment