Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 32: Moving On Up

When you're doing a crazy challenge like this, it can be so helpful to get as much of it done as early in the day as possible. Since I went to bed at about 9:55 p.m. last night, I was able to set my alarm for 6 a.m. and get a full eight hours of sleep for the third straight night. I felt so rested that I had no problem settling into my writing by 6:50 and I finished my book writing in record time by about 8:20.

And here I am, almost finished this blog post a little after 9. This affords me the fantastic opportunity of getting some quadrant two work (things that are important but not urgent) completed such as setting my my happiness affiliate program and editing my manuscript when I get it back from Ashley Daoust today. It can be tough getting to bed so early and getting into such good habits, but once you do, you'll see a mountain of difference.

Worked on some prompts about aliens and zombies today, which will probably be completed and up on the site by tomorrow. Also wrote a small post about Steve Jobs today, may he rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment