Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 33: When Times Get Tough

As a freelance writer, it can be difficult sometimes to get a regular paycheck. Even if you're like me and you have a very stead stream of articles to write, checks can get delayed or lost and less than six months ago, such an issue would have forced me to scramble and stumble.

Fortunately, because I started savings some of my earnings, I'll be able to weather the storm until the paycheck comes. While I've read many books on the subject of money that advocated saving, I must credit my girlfriend for finally making me do it.

I worked on the prompts book today, created a post that attempts to answer the question "Does money buy happiness?" and made the happiness book available for pre-order! The book will be $4.99 in Kindle, Nook or PDF format and $12.99 S&H for the paperback. There is even an audiobook forthcoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment