Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 49: A Dream

What will happen if I can keep this challenge up for an entire year or even an entire lifetime? possibly nothing. There is certainly a chance that I could create some amazing stuff that nobody gives a second look. Then again, my dream is that these books I create spread like wildfire and can help and entertain many people. I'd like to increase my income through the roof to pay off all my debts and to better care for my girlfriend and my family. I want to increase my freedom to take on wild projects in film and television. If I can keep up this writing practice indefinitely, I think it could happen. I hope it does happen.

Today, I worked on some character writing prompts about emergency workers and washed-up people, along with a blog post on teaching creative writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment