Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 120: An Iron Will

Today, with an iron will, I pushed myself back into finishing 1,000 Character Writing Prompts. I really do love writing these prompts and prompts in general, and today I once again thought about my goal to do 1,000 prompts for each of Shakespeare's plays (and one for the sonnets of course) and how crazy it would be. It's possible that none of them would sell a single copy and yet, that doesn't matter as much to me as the achievement of it all. It all starts with getting this book completed first and seeing if the sales from that and the happiness book can give me even more freedom to do whatever I want, such as this silly challenge :).

It is extremely cold here in Chicago today and as a result, I'm planning a seven mile run (because that's what you do). This will jump-start me through the rest of the month of the Tundra challenge and it will take off some much needed weight that I've been carrying around. This wouldn't be possible without the awesome cold weather gear that I've received from my girlfriend, so a major shout out :).

Also with an iron will, I wrote a blog post today about last second motivation, a collection of tips to use when standard motivational methods aren't working and a deadline is impending.

I hope everyone is having as great a start to the year as I am! Happy writing and creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment