Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 132: Tim Tebow

Like most of America, I'm entranced by the polarizing figure that is Tim Tebow. His entire life it seems like he's been causing controversy from his homeschool high school athlete days, to his bible passage under-eye black paint college days to his 316 yards passing in the playoffs days. I know a lot of people hate Tebow, but I'm totally intrigued by this completely moral future all-star. Unlike most people, not just athletes but people, Tebow stands for something and isn't "in it for the money." The man doesn't give to charity to promote his public image, he does it out of a sense of duty and honor. I know that he says "Jesus" a lot, but if that's the price we have to pay for an athlete who doesn't get sexual assault charges every other week, so be it.

In between bouts of watching Tebow coverage today, I'm happy to do some more work on my books and to show you a blog post about writing by hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment