Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 121: Creature Comforts

I'm not always as grateful as I could or should be about all the wonderful things I have going for me. I live in a beautiful apartment almost completely furnished by my amazing girlfriend. Our location is near several convenient lines of transportation and multiple grocery stores. We have a cushy leather couch to collapse onto at the end of a tough day and most importantly we have each other. I may still have debt and a lot of work to do every day to keep up with my various challenges, but I know that I have many wonderful things and people to make my life worth living. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I am about two days away from finishing my final writing prompts in my character writing prompts book and I can't wait to feel that sense of accomplishment upon getting the final word on digital paper. I also wrote a blog post today about the creativity conundrum that is emotional maturity.

No comments:

Post a Comment